Apple iPhone 7 - Rumors and Facts
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team! Especially English native speakers welcome!
News and Editorial Editor - Details here
Specifications & Features
- RAM: According to analyst Ming-Chi Kuo of KGI Securities, the 4.7-inch iPhone 7 will carry 2 GB RAM while the 5.5-inch iPhone 7 Plus will carry 3 GB RAM.
- Apple A10: According to VentureBeat, the iPhone 7 will receive a 7360 LTE modem from Intel. Presumably, this could also mean that Intel may be responsible for at least part of the design and production of the Apple A10 (German report).
- Internal Storage: The iPhone 7 Plus may offer options up to 256 GB of storage according to MyDrivers.com (German report).
- Battery: Battery capacity for the iPhone 7 could be as high as 3100 mAh according to MyDrivers.com (German report).
- Thickness: The iPhone 7 could be as thin as 6 - 6.5 mm according to Slashgear (German report).
- Dual Cameras: The iPhone 7 Plus may get dual cameras on the back at 12 MP each while the smaller iPhone 7 may only receive a single rear camera on unknown MP count (German report).
- Earphones: The 3.5 mm audio port may be removed in favor of Bluetooth and Lightning earphones, though more recent rumors deny these claims. (Mac Otakara, German report).
- Smart Connector: According to Mac Otakara (German report), both the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus may include a Smart Connector similar to the iPad Pro for dedicated keyboards and other accessories.
- Waterproof: The next iPhones may have some protection against water and dust to be more competitive against the Galaxy S7 (German report).
Release & Preis
- The iPhone 7 and 7 Plus are expected to come this Fall with official reveals this September.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros