Xiaomi Pad 5, Xiaomi 11T series, others now eligible for beta recruitment as Xiaomi begins Android 12 Global ROM beta testing
Xiaomi is currently recruiting beta testers for its Android 12 release. The company has now released a list of devices that are eligible for its beta testing program, with said list featuring a few new entries.
The new Xiaomi Pad 5, Xiaomi 11T, Xiaomi 11T Pro, Redmi Note 8 (2021), Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE, Redmi 10, and Redmi 10 Prime are the new entries to Xiaomi's beta recruitment eligibility list. Essentially devices it released over the past few months. Owners of the Global, European, Indonesian, Russian, and Indian branches are now eligible to join Xiaomi's beta testing program whenever testing becomes available for their devices.
Meanwhile, Xiaomi has also begun recruitment for its Global stable ROM Android 12 beta-testing program. At the moment, only the Mi 11 Ultra, Mi 11, and Mi 11i are eligible. Of course, it's the Global ROM program, so it's limited further to Global models of those devices. Other variants will have to wait a while longer.
Testing requirements remain unchanged:
- Testers should own the device and should be available to provide feedback and suggestions
- The phone should be logged in with the same ID used in the recruitment form
- Should have the ability to recover phone if flashing fails
- Should have tolerance for bugs and be willing to cooperate with engineers by providing detailed feedback
- Should be 18 years old at least