Black Friday comes early (for Dell)
Depending on who you ask, the U.S. holiday season officially kicked off yesterday with Halloween. Two of the biggest holidays in America are coming up, and with these celebrations comes Black Friday. For those not in the know, Black Friday is an unofficial “holiday” of sorts in the States on the Friday after Thanksgiving where retailers heavily discount merchandise for early Christmas shoppers and deal hunters alike. This year, Dell is beating almost everyone to the punch by offering “Black Friday” deals today.
This early Black Friday (Black Wednesday?) sale runs until 8 AM EST November 3rd, and there look to be some pretty decent deals, including an Alienware Alpha mini-PC (Core i5-6400T, 8 GB RAM, GTX 960, 500 GB HDD) for $700, which is $200 less than list. There are tons of other deals as well (to many to list here), but here are a few of our favorites:
- 2017 Inspiron 15 7000 (Core i5-7300HQ, 8 GB RAM, GTX 1060, 128 GB SSD) for $900 ($200 off)
- 2017 XPS 13 (Core i7-8550U, 8 GB RAM, 256 GB PCIe SSD, Full HD screen) for $1,000 ($300 off)
- Alienware 13 (Core i7-7700HQ, 8 GB RAM, GTX 1060, 256 PCIe SSD, Full HD IPS screen) for $1,250 ($400 off)
- 2017 XPS 15 (Core i7-7700HQ, 16 GB RAM, GTX 1050, 512 GB PCIe SSD, Full HD screen) for $1,400 ($350 off)
- Alienware 15 (Core i7-7700HQ, 16 GB RAM, GTX 1070, 256 GB PCIe SSD + 1 TB HDD, G-SYNC) for $1,700 ($450 off)
A few of the better deals have already sold out, like an Alienware 17 with a GTX 1070 for $1,200, so stock is definitely limited. However, if you’re not able to secure one of these discounts over the next two days, Dell will be having an official Black Friday sale on Thanksgiving day and the following Friday, with different deals starting at different times.
Head over to Dell's site if you want to catch one of these deals.