Xiaomi issues MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edition to the Mi 10T and Mi 10T Pro after Mi Pilot testing
Xiaomi has rolled out MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edition to the Mi 10T and Mi 10T Pro again in Europe. Earlier this month, the company delivered V22.214.171.124.RJDEUXM, a build intended for Mi Pilot testers. Now, Xiaomi has issued V126.96.36.199.RJDEUXM, a Stable Beta build rolling out to a random number of handsets.
Typically, Stable Beta updates are identical to Stable ones and serve as a precaution in case Xiaomi has missed bugs earlier in testing. Presumably, V188.8.131.52.RJDEUXM is similar to V184.108.40.206.RJDEUXM because it only contains the following changes:
MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edition
- Swift performance. More life between the charges.
- Focused algorithms: Our new algorithms will dynamically allocate system resources based on specific scenes, ensuring [a] smooth experience on all models.
- Atomized memory: Ultra-fine memory management mechanism will make RAM usage more efficient.
- Liquid storage: New sensitive storage mechanisms will keep your system vibrant and responsive as time goes by.
- Smart balance: Core system improvements allow your device to make the best of the flagship hardware specs.
V220.127.116.11.RJDEUXM will reach most devices as an over-the-air (OTA) update. However, you can also download the recovery zip file below. Please note that the file is a 3.0 GB download and must only be installed on a European version of the Mi 10T or Mi 10T Pro. V18.104.22.168.RJDEUXM contains the September 2021 set of security patches, too.
Xiaomi Mi 10T/Mi 10T Pro - V22.214.171.124.RJDEUXM