Trouble in paradise: MIUI 12.1.2 (Android 11) for the Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro is plagued by multiple bugs
Although Xiaomi is supposed to bring the MIUI 12.5 update to the Mi 10T Pro (and non-Pro, of course) in a month, maybe two, they updated the existing firmware to Android 11 earlier this month. Sadly, the move from Android 10 to Android 11 proved to be filled with bugs for many users.
Before moving on, I should say that you might want to check the comments section for this video because it looks like some viewers are sharing their bugs with the rest of us. Without further ado, here's a short list of what myself and others have found so far:
- Fingerprint response problems, from delayed response to absolutely no response.
- Touchscreen issues that come and go. The display and phone are obviously in perfect condition.
- Background refresh of various apps and notifications are often completely erratic.
- Random crashes, once every 3-4 days, according to some.
- Full screen gestures not working, and this one requires a restart for everything to get back to normal.
- Noticeable lag overall.
These being said, I will simply struggle with the existing problems of my firmware and hope that MIUI 12.5 will make everything better. Do you have any problems with the Android 11/MIUI 12.1.2 on your Mi 10T/10T Pro? Feel free to hit the comments section and share your experience with the rest of us.