The Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro becomes the latest device to receive MIUI 12.5 Enhanced
Xiaomi has rolled out MIUI 12.5 Enhanced to another device. This time, the company has issued the OS update to the Redmi K30 Pro, a device sold as the POCO F2 Pro outside of China. MIUI 12.5 Enhanced is only available on MIUI's Chinese branch so far, but we doubt that it will be long before Xiaomi releases the update more widely.
Currently, the company has confirmed that 12 devices will receive MIUI 12.5, with more devices to be added in second and third batches. Unfortunately, it is unclear when Xiaomi will start issuing MIUI 12.5 Enhanced to these additional batches of devices. The changelog for V184.108.40.206.RJKCNXM is as follows. Please note that the build is only for Chinese handsets; we would not recommend installing it on a POCO F2 Pro unless you know what you are doing.
- MIUI12.5 Enhanced
- Swift performance. More life between the charges.
- Focused algorithms: Our new algorithms will dynamically allocate system resources based on specific scenes, ensuring smooth experience on all models.
- Atomized memory: Ultra-fine memory management mechanism will make RAM usage more efficient.
- Liquid storage: New sensitive storage mechanisms will keep your system vibrant and responsive as time goes by.
- Smart balance: Core system improvements allow your device to make the best of the flagship hardware specs.
- Updated Android Security Patch to June 2021. Increased system security.
If you are interested in trying V220.127.116.11.RJKCNXM on your POCO F2 Pro, you can download the recovery and OTA zip files via the links below. Xiaomi hosts these files on its servers, for reference.