Garmin Fenix 7, Enduro 2, Epix 2, Quatix 7 and Marq 2 smartwatches receive new feature and bug fixes via latest beta update
Garmin has introduced a new beta update for Fenix 7, Enduro 2, Epix 2, Quatix 7 and Marq 2 series smartwatches, dubbed Beta Version 13.14. To recap, the company issued Beta Version 13.13 last week with over two-dozen changes. In comparison, its successor has a considerably smaller changelog. Presumably, Garmin is moving towards issuing a new stable update, having released firmware version 11.28 two months ago.
According to Garmin, Beta Version 13.14 has only reached 25% of eligible devices. However, the company adds that more smartwatches should receive the new beta build within the next 48 hours or so. Alternatively, you can request the update immediately by selecting 'Check for Updates' within the main Settings menu. Garmin adds that it will deliver future Public Beta updates over-the-air (OTA) where possible too, rather than using Garmin Express.
Seemingly, Garmin has added a sole new feature with Beta Version 13.14, with Race Access now visible within the Calendar widget. Moreover, the company reports that the latest beta build makes unspecified improvements to 'map interaction'. Also, Beta Version 13.14 includes five bug fixes, listed below. Please see Garmin's forum post for more details.
- Beta Version 13.14 changelog
- Added Race Access to the Calendar Widget.
- Fixed an issue with saved locations.
- Fixed inability to access Critical Swim Speed workout.
- Fixed issue with HIIT custom timer number picker.
- Fixed potential issue with step goal dates in Morning Report.
- Fixed potential UI issue in Strength workout details.
- Improvements made to map interaction.