NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready Driver 526.98 now available with multiple optimizations for the GeForce RTX 4080
The brand-new NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4080, which is now available from NVIDIA and third parties such as Asus, Gainward, Gigabyte, MSI, Palit, and others, has just received the first driver package that aims to unleash its full potential. Labeled 526.98, the latest GeForce Game Ready Driver comes for Windows 10 and Windows 11 machines and can be downloaded from NVIDIA's website or directly from the Drivers tab of the GeForce Experience app.
The highlights of the new driver include the following:
- HDR10+ GAMING and CUDA 12 support.
- Support for the following upcoming titles: Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales, Warhammer 40,000: Darktide, World of Warcraft: Dragonflight.
- Optimizations for the NVIDIA DLAA update to Monster Hunter Rise and the DLSS3 update to WRC Generations - The FIA WRC Official Game.
- DLSS 3 improvements for G-SYNC and VSYNC.
- 7 new GeForce Experience One-Click Optimal Playable Settings profiles.
- Support for 12 new G-SYNC Compatible gaming monitors and TVs from AOC, Asus, Philips, Eve, and Corsair.
In addition to the above, it should be pointed out that the CUDA 12 support includes a core software package and learning resource previously available on Linux alone. Thanks to the Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL), those who use compatible hardware can use NVIDIA RAPIDS on Windows 11. More details about learning AI and data science on GeForce RTX are available on this page.
Buy the PNY GeForce RTX 4090 24GB XLR8 Gaming VERTO EPIC-X RGB Triple Fan on Amazon