MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edition arrives on the Mi 10T and Mi 10T Pro globally
The update for both arrives as V220.127.116.11.RJDMIXM, which contains the August 2021 security patch. According to Xiaomi's changelog MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edition improves performance compared to MIUI 12.5 in four areas:
- Dynamically allocating system resources based on specific scenes.
- Making RAM usage more efficient.
- Core system improvements...to make the best of the flagship hardware specifications.
- Refined storage mechanisms to keep system performance 'vibrant and responsive as time goes by'.
Additionally, V18.104.22.168.RJDMIXM adds new fingerprint options, optimizes third-party theme compatibility for MIUI's notification shade and optimizes dark mode for notifications. Moreover, the update includes nearly a dozen fixes, summarised below.
V22.214.171.124.RJDMIXM is rolling out now on MIUI's branch. If your device is yet to receive a notification to download the update, you can do so manually via the links below. Please note, you should only install the OTA zip file if your device is running V126.96.36.199.RJDMIXM.
V188.8.131.52.RJDMIXM - Fixes
- Memory usage issues when charging animation was displayed.
- Using Face unlock and Fingerprint unlock simultaneously led to crashes in some cases.
- Lock screen notifications disappeared after an ended call.
- Lock screen items weren't displayed when super wallpapers and themes were combined.
- Notifications weren't displayed correctly when App lock was used.
- Cleaner animations weren't displayed correctly.
- Notification shade couldn't be opened in some cases
- Issues with permissions after missed calls.
- Player controls weren't always displayed in the Notification shade.
- Notifications weren't always displayed correctly when "Raise to wake" was used.
- Buttons weren't always displayed correctly on the notifications when Dark mode was on.