Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G and Redmi K40 set for first batch of MIUI 13 rollout as Xiaomi preps stable builds
With MIUI 13 set to launch shortly, more information has slowly surfaced about minute details of the skin, as well as Xiaomi's plans for rolling out the update. The latest leak now reveals which devices will be the first to receive the MIUI 13 update.
According to Xiaomiui, Xiaomi plans to send out the MIUI 13 update to a list of devices, including the Redmi K40 and Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G. When exactly this update will begin to roll out is unknown but current rumors lean towards MIUI 13 making its debut on December 28. Xiaomi will likely begin the rollout shortly after, albeit starting with Chinese models of the listed devices. A global release will begin sometime in January, in all likelihood.
The complete list of devices with their current builds is as follows. Supposedly, devices listed with build numbers "V13.0.0.x" aren't yet ready for stable release, while those with "V13.0.1.x" are all good to go.
- Mi Mix 4: V184.108.40.206.SKMCNXM
- Mi 11 Ultra: V220.127.116.11.SKACNXM
- Mi 11 Pro: V18.104.22.168.SKACNXM
- Mi 11: V22.214.171.124.SKBCNXM
- Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G: V126.96.36.199.SKICNXM
- Mi 10S: V188.8.131.52.SGACNXM
- Redmi K40 Pro+: V184.108.40.206.SKKCNXM
- Redmi K40 Pro: V220.127.116.11.SKKCNXM
- Redmi K40 Gaming Edition: V18.104.22.168.SKJCNXM
- Redmi K40: V22.214.171.124.SKHCNXM
- Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G: V126.96.36.199.SKPCNXM