Cyberpunk 2077 1.04 hotfix irons out various quest bugs, fixes Braindance flashing effects, and more
Plagued by multiple problems at launch, Cyberpunk 2077 received the hotfix labeled 1.04 after one day in the wild. This patch that arrived on December 11 on all platforms focuses on ironing out a wide range of problems, including the seizure-inducing flashes present in Braindance sequences.
Without further ado, these are the most important changes delivered by Cyberpunk 2077 version 1.04:
- Fixes to multiple quests, including Gig: Freedom of the Press, Life During Wartime, Spellbound, KOLD MIRAGE, I Fought The Law, and more.
- Weapon crafting preview fixed.
- Vehicle appearance pop-in reduced.
- Fixed animations missing from important quest NPCs during cinematics.
- Eliminated various crashes, improved stability.
- Removed copyrighted songs present in the game after toggling on the "Disable Copyrighted Music" feature.
In addition to the common changes above, the PC version of the game gets fixes to the default language switching to the language of the Steam client, while consoles get improved reflections (both), as well as fixes for "The Wasteland" achievement getting stuck on 97% (Xbox) and missing PT-BR VO (Xbox players in Americas).
Those who did not manage to get a powerful PC to play the game and don't own a compatible console can also enjoy Cyberpunk 2077 on Google Stadia.