Updated: Clevo PB50 and PB70 barebones designs powered by Intel 10th gen Comet Lake-H and NVIDIA RTX 2070 Super are now available
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team! English native speakers welcome!
News Writer - Details here
Update April 6, 2020: Added official Clevo product images
Following the launch of Intel 10th gen Comet Lake-H CPUs and NVIDIA RTX 20 Super Mobile GPUs, Clevo has announced upgraded barebone designs featuring these chips. These models include a mix of G-Sync and non-G-Sync offerings and come with the following CPU and GPU combinations. RAM and storage options can be configured as needed.
- PB50DF2 — Core i9-10880H and RTX 2070 Super Mobile
- PB50DD2-G — Core i9-10880H and RTX 2060 Mobile and G-Sync display
- PB51DF2-G — Core i7-10750H and RTX 2070 Super Mobile and G-Sync display
- PB70DD2-G — Core i7-10750H and RTX 2060 Mobile and G-Sync display
- PB50DD2 — Core i5-10300H and RTX 2060 Mobile
OEMs such as Schenker will be launching new Comet Lake-H-powered laptops based on Clevo barebones designs such as the PB50-based Key 15 and PB71-based Compact 17 featuring the new RTX 2060 Mobile, RTX 2080 Super Max-Q, and RTX 2070 Max-Q options.
More variants based on new Clevo barebones designs from other OEMs can be expected to be available in the coming weeks.