MSI launches the GeForce GTX 1660 Ti Gaming X 6G video card for desktop PCs
Those who were expecting for MSI to launch the Gaming X variant of the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti video card will be pleased to find out that their wait has finally come to an end. MSI has just unleashed the GeForce GTX 1660 Ti Gaming X 6G video card for desktop PCs and many online and offline retailers already have it in stock.
Although the MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Ti Gaming X 6G comes with customizable RGB lighting and looks great even without turning those lights on, video cards are always about the specs, so take a look below for the highlights:
- Cores/Core boost clock: 1536; 1,875 MHz
- Memory/Memory bus/Memory speed: 6 GB GDDR6; 192-bit; 12 Gbps
- HDCP version supported: 2.2
- Output: 3 x DisplayPort 1.4; 1 x HDMI 2.0b
- Power connectors/Power consumption: 1 x 8-pin; 130 W
- DirectX/OpenGL API support: 12; 4.5
- Maximum displays/Maximum resolution: 4; 7,680 x 4,320 pixels
In addition to the above, the VR Ready MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Ti Gaming X 6G also features Afterburner OC and G-Sync support. Thanks to the Zero Frozr technology, the card's two fans come to a full stop in low-load situations, keeping a noise-free environment when its user is taking a well-deserved break from gaming.
The MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Ti Gaming X 6G can be acquired in the US from Amazon for US$309.99, but many other online and offline retailers should also have it ready for shipping this week.
MSI (product page)