Garmin adds new Enduro 2 to Beta program as it brings more changes for Epix 2, Fenix 7 and Quatix 7 series smartwatches with Beta version 9.32
Earlier this month, Garmin introduced Beta version 9.28 for Epix 2, Fenix 7 and Quatix 7 smartwatches. Since then, the company announced the Enduro 2, a new flagship that retails for US$1,099.99. Subsequently, Garmin issued Beta version 9.31, which adds the Enduro 2 to its Public Beta program. As with other beta builds, you must download the appropriate zip file from Garmin's forum post, then extract the secure_config.gcd file and install it to the Primary\Garmin\RemoteSW folder on your smartwatch.
For reference, the changes from Beta version 9.28 to Beta version 9.31 are as follows:
- Fixed issue where stocks app settings were not persisting after a power down of the device.
- Fixed issue where weather subpages were no longer accessible.
- Fixed potential issue with Primary Race feature where a race could not count for the event.
- Fixed potential missing settings in GCM for non-solar devices.
- Fixed potential shutdown in Primary Race widget glance if in the widget when a race is created or deleted.
- Fixed potential shutdown in Primary Race widget glance.
- Fixed potential shutdown with Primary Race widget glance if no races are set.
- Fixed potential shutdown with the cycling power guide mini map.
- Fixed potential UI issue in Daily Suggested Workouts Plan Overview.
- Fixed transit card activation issue.
- Fixed UI issue when altitude or barometer data was used in widget glance folders.
In the last few hours, Garmin has released Beta version 9.32, which is available on Enduro 2, Epix 2, Fenix 7 and Quatix 7 series smartwatches. According to Garmin, Beta version 9.32 should reach eligible smartwatches within the next 24 hours via GCM. However, it could take several hours more for the update to finish transferring from your paired smartphone to your smartwatch. The changelog for Beta version 9.32 also focuses on bug fixes, with five being included this time:
- Fixed potential incorrect text in software update menu.
- Fixed potential shutdown when selecting Follow Course in the Primary Race widget.
- Fixed potential shutdown when viewing an elevation graph in activity history and pressing back before the load finishes.
- Fixed UI issue with Acute Load graph.
- Fixed What's New page not timing out.