IFA 2015 | Archos unveils Flip multi-mode notebook with Atom x5-Z8300
The well-known French manufacturer of Android tablets and smartphones is also a producer of OEM devices. Now, Archos will be involved as a notebook supplier as well.
Archos has unveiled the Flip convertible coming this November for a starting price of 250 Euros. To test demand, the model will be available only in France before deciding on a possible worldwide launch.
The new Archos Flip will be at IFA 2015 starting this September 4 in Berlin. The small convertible will have the following specifications:
- Display: 11.6-inch 1366 x 768 touchscreen
- CPU: Quad-core Intel Atom x5-Z8300
- GPU: Integrated HD Graphics (Cherry Trail)
- RAM: 2 GB
- Storage: 32 GB internal, MicroSD
- Connectivity: WLAN, USB 3.0
- Battery: 8000 mAh
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Dimensions: 296.3 x 201.8 x 20.1 mm
The final press release shots are provided below, but expect some hands-on time with the Yoga-inspired device as we move closer to IFA.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros