Archos Diamond S smartphone now available in White
The Archos Diamond S was revealed in late August of last year with a Black case for 230 Euros. The latest White version makes no internal or major external changes, so users can expect the same 6.5 mm thick case and 5-inch Super AMOLED 720p display.
Core performance is provided by an octa-core 1.3 GHz MediaTek MT6753 SoC, Mali-T720 GPU, 2 GB RAM, and 16 GB eMMC with MicroSD support. The Archos Fusion software allows both the internal and external storage devices to behave as a single larger drive. Wireless features include 4G LTE and Wi-Fi with Wi-Fi Direct.
The smartphone will ship with Android 5.1.1 Lollipop and a 2300 mAh battery for an advertised runtime of 7.5 hours during video playback. The Micro-USB 2.0 charging port is the standard 5 V/1 A power connection.
Archos Diamond S specifications according to official press release:
- Display: 5-inch, Super AMOLED, 1280 x 720, 294 ppi, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 with increased scratch resistance
- Processor: MediaTek MT6753, 64 bit, 4G, Octa-core 1.3 GHz
- GPU: Mali-T720 MP3
- ROM/RAM: 16 GB Flash, 2 GB RAM LPDDR3, microSD Slot, Archos Fusion Storage
- Cameras: Rear 16 MP Iso-cell, Autofocus, F2.0 aperture, 1.12µm + Front 8 MP, Wide, Omni BSI
- LTE: 4G mit 150Mbps
- Dual SIM: 2 x Micro SIM
- Android: Android 5.1 Lollipop, pure UI without overlays, Google-certified
- Battery: 2300 mAh
- Thickness: 6.5 mm
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros