MWC 2016 | Archos Diamond Note 2 coming in May
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team! Especially English native speakers welcome!
English-Chinese-Translator - Details here
French electronics brand Archos will bring quite a few novelties at this year's Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, an event scheduled to run between February 22nd and February 25th. One of these products is the 6-inch Diamond Note 2 phablet, a device that comes with a very attractive set of features given its price.
Archos Diamond Note 2 will launch with the following specs and features:
- Processor: MediaTek Helio X10 SoC with PowerVR G6200 graphics
- Memory/Storage: 3 GB RAM; 32 GB internal storage
- Display: 6-inch IPS 2.5D multitouch with 2,560X1,440 pixels and 490 ppi
- Cameras: 8MP front, 16 MP with [email protected] fps video recording and dual-LED flash on the back
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, micro USB
- Operating system: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Weight/Dimensions: 0.33 pounds; 6.23X3.26X0.34 inches
- Battery/Autonomy: 3610 mAh with fast charging (80% in 45 minutes)
This handset also has remote control capabilities and sound amplification support (smart PA). It will hit the US market in May, where it will retail for $279 USD (in Europe, its price will be over $330 USD, depending on location - up to roughly $355 USD in the UK).