MWC 2016 | Archos 50d Oxygen Android smartphone coming in May
French company Archos recently announced a strong revenue increase last year, and earlier this week it unveiled a new member of the Oxygen family, the upcoming 50d smartphone. Although still one affordable mid-ranger like its siblings, the 50d Oxygen offers a few attractive highlights, including a full HD IPS display and a 13 MP main camera.
Archos 50d Oxygen has the following specs and features:
- Processor: 1.3 GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6753 with ARM Mali-T720 MP3 graphics
- Memory/Storage: 2 GB RAM; 16 GB internal storage and microSD support up to 32 GB
- Display: 5-inch IPS multitouch with 1,920X1,080 pixels and 440 ppi
- Cameras: 5 MP front, 13 MP with autofocus and flash LED on the back
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, dual-SIM, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, micro USB 2.0
- Operating system: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Battery: 2100 mAh (removable)
The price of this handset in the US is expected to be around $150 USD while the United Kingdom will get it for £129 GBP - currently almost $190 USD. The 50d Oxygen will be on display at MWC 2016 between February 22nd and 25th, where Archos will be found in Hall 1, booth 1G29.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros