Toshiba adds new Portege Z20t-C SKUs to its lineup
The Portege Z20t-B series has been available since early last year with Core M-5Yxx CPU options. Toshiba is now updating the series with two Z20t-C SKUs (Z20t-C-121 and Z20t-C-11E) that include Core M CPUs from the Skylake generation.
The detachable notebook starts at 1.51 kg and includes a 12.5-inch FHD touchscreen. The tablet itself is 730 grams with Bluetooth 4.0 + LE, LTE, and WLAN 802.11 a/g/n/ac. The base houses additional options such as VGA, HDMI, and others.
Two USB 3.0 ports can be found on the dock with just one USB 3.1 Type-C Gen. 1 port (5 Gb/s) on the tablet. Like last year's model, a Wacom stylus is included for fast sketches and notes. Users can choose between the Core m7-6Y75 or Core m5-6Y57 depending on the SKU. Battery life is rated for 19 hours with the keyboard dock attached.
Both of the new SKUs are now available for a hefty starting price of 2550 Euros for the Core m5 model and 2950 Euros for the Core m7 model.
Toshiba Portégé Z20t-C-121 and Portégé Z20t-C-11E Manufacturer Specifications:
- Display: 12.5-inch, IPS, Full HD, 10 Finger capacitive, matte touchscreen with Digitizer
- Operating system: Windows 10 Pro, 64-bit (pre-installed)
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 515
- Connectivity: Micro-HDMI, Micro-SD, 1 x USB 3.1 Type-C Gen 1 (Tablet); 1 x RGB, 1 x HDMI, 1 x RJ-45, 2 x USB 3.0, (Keyboard dock), Bluetooth 4.1 + LE, LTE (4G), Intel Pro WiDi, Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260
- Camera: 2 MP w/ Stereo Microphone (Front), 5 MP (Rear)
- DImensions: 309 x 199.9 x 8.8 mm (Tablet); 309 x 215 x 18.5 - 21 mm (Ultrabook); 730 g (Tablet) or 1510 g (Ultrabook)
- Color: Matte Black
Toshiba Portégé Z20t-B-121
- Processor: Intel Core m7-6Y75 Processor (1.20 / 3.10 Turbo GHz)
- Storage: 512 GB M.2 SATA SSD
- RAM: 16 GB LP-DDR3L (1600 MHz)
- Price: 2949 Euro
Toshiba Portégé Z20t-B-11E
- Processor: Intel Core m5-6Y57 Processor (1.10 / 2.80 Turbo GHz)
- Storage: 256 GB M.2 SATA SSD
- RAM: 8 GB LP-DDR3L (1600 MHz)
- Price: 2549 Euro