Xiaomi Mi 5 specs sheet leaks online
Xiaomi Mi 5 will be officially announced next week in Barcelona, so the latest specs leak should be very accurate. This device has been in the rumor mill for a long time, but now it appears that GizChina managed to grab what appears to be the official slides for the MWC launch of this 5.2-inch handset.
These are the alleged highlights of the upcoming Xiaomi Mi 5:
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 820
- Memory/Storage: 3 GB and 4 GB RAM; 32 GB and 64 GB, both with microSD slot as well
- Display: 5.2-inch multitouch with 1,920X1,080 pixels
- Main Camera: 16 MP with OIS and laser autofocus for the 3 GB/32 GB version and 26 MP with phase detection autofocus and f/1.6 aperture for the 4 GB/64 GB variant
- Connectivity: dual-SIM, 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, USB Type C, NFC
- Operating system: Android Marshmallow
- Battery: 3,000 mAh with Quick Charge 3.0
Unfortunately, there is no rumor about the pricing and availability in the US (or anywhere else), so we should wait for the official announcement. We will get back to the Xiaomi Mi 5 as soon as that happens, so stay tuned.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros