Team Group unveils the T-FORCE ZEUS DDR4 kits for desktops and laptops
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team! English native speakers welcome!
News Writer - Details here
Team Group has just unveiled a new DDR4 lineup for both desktops and laptops, namely the T-FORCE ZEUS. Although the UDIMM and SO-DIMM form factors are quite different, size-wise, the design is similar and it employs a black PCB and a thin aluminum heat spreader. Obviously, the T-FORCE and ZEUS brands are present on this heat spreader as well.
Without further ado, these are the new T-FORCE ZEUS kits and their specs:
- UDIMM DDR4-3200, 16-20-20-40, 1.35 V, 8 GB to 32 GB X 2
- UDIMM DDR4-3200, 20-22-22-46, 1.20 V, 8 GB to 32 GB X 2
- UDIMM DDR4-3000, 16-18-18-38, 1.35 V, 8 GB to 32 GB X 2
- UDIMM DDR4-2666, 19-19-19-43, 1.20 V, 8 GB to 32 GB X 2
- SO-DIMM DDR4-3200, 22-22-22-52, 1.20 V, 8 GB/16 GB/32 GB
- SO-DIMM DDR4-2666, 19-19-19-43, 1.20 V, 8 GB/16 GB/32 GB
The SO-DIMM offerings mentioned above, although only available in single modules, are compatible with both Intel's 11th generation processors and AMD's Ryzen 4000 (Renoir) mobile chips. All the T-FORCE ZEUS DDR4 kits will come with a lifetime warranty, but pricing information is not available yet and, as usual, the price and availability depend on the market and retailer.