Lenovo IdeaPad 320, 320s, 520, 520s, and the Yoga 720 are finally available in Europe
The mainstream Yoga 720 incorporates the trendy narrow-bezel design in both 13.3-inch and 15.6-inch form factors for around 1000 Euros and 1200 Euros, respectively. Both screen sizes were revealed at MWC 2017 back in February and the 15.6-inch model launched in North America earlier this year alongside our full review.
Core specification differences between the 13.3-inch and 15.6-inch Yoga 720 SKUs include:
- Core i5-7200U vs. Core i5-7300HQ or i7-7700HQ CPU
- Intel HD Graphics 620 vs. GeForce GTX 1050 GPU
- 14 mm vs. 19 mm thickness
- 1.3 kg vs. 2.0 kg weight
The larger Yoga 720 is clearly the more powerful option with its HQ-class of Kaby Lake CPUs and dedicated GTX 1050 graphics while the smaller 13.3-inch model should appeal to the same Ultrabook audience as the Dell XPS 13, HP Spectre 13, Spectre x360, or Asus Zenbook 3. FHD IPS display options with USB Type-C, Thunderbolt 3, USB 3.0 Type-A, WLAN 802.11ac, JBL Audio, and Windows 10 Home complete the Yoga 720 package.
The lower-end budget IdeaPad models have also launched alongside the Yoga 720 as more affordable alternatives:
- IdeaPad 320: 15-inch starting at 319 Euros
- IdeaPad 320: 17-inch starting at 449 Euros
- IdeaPad 320s: 14-inch starting at 499 Euros
- IdeaPad 520: 15-inch starting at 699 Euros
- IdeaPad 520s: 14-inch starting at 599 Euros