G.SKILL unveils high-end Trident Z Royal Elite Series DDR4 kits, up to 5333 MHz and 64 GB
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team! English native speakers welcome!
News Writer - Details here
Earlier today, G.SKILL introduced a new member that will soon join the other Trident Z memory kits on the shelves of both brick-and-mortar and online stores. The G.SKILL Trident Z Royal Elite DDR4 memory kits come with a rather pretentious (and kitschy, some might say) design described as "a meticulously sculpted crystalline pattern across the polished surface of the aluminum heatspreader" combined with the light bar and 8-zone RGB lighting of the Trident Z Royal.
In addition to the aesthetics mentioned above, these are the technical specs of the kits mentioned by G.SKILL:
- 3600 MHz, 16-19-19-39, 1.35 V, 2 X 8 GB / 2 X 16 GB / 4 X 16 GB
- 4000 MHz, 16-19-19-39, 1.4 V, 2 X 16 GB
- 4000 MHz, 18-22-22-42, 1.4 V, 2 X 32 GB
- 4266 MHz, 16-19-19-39, 1.5 V, 2 X 16 GB
- 4266 MHz, 19-26-26-46, 1.5 V, 4 X 16 GB / 2 X 32 GB
- 4800 MHz, 19-28-28-48, 1.5 V, 2 X 8 GB
- 5066 MHz, 20-30-30-50, 1.6 V, 2 X 8 GB
- 5333 MHz, 22-32-32-52, 1.6 V, 2 X 8 GB
As is the case with the other high-end kits from G.SKILL, the Trident Z Royal Elite kits are constructed from hand-screened IC chips and tested for compatibility across multiple motherboards to ensure both stability and high-frequency performance in extreme overclocking scenarios.
If everything goes as planned, G.SKILL worldwide distribution partners should have all the Trident Z Royal Elite DDR4 kits mentioned earlier available for purchase before the end of May.