BLU Products announces Studio C 5+5 and Studio C 5+5 LTE
BLU Products, leader of the US unlocked handsets market, announced earlier this week four new handsets that will go on sale next month. The Vivo Selfie and Energy X Plus focus on best selfies and extended autonomy with Reverse Charge support, while the Studio C 5+5 and Studio C 5+5 LTE aim to provide the best value in the sub-$100 USD price range.
BLU Products Studio C 5+5 and Studio C 5+5 LTE have the following specs and features:
- Processor: Mediatek MT6582 (3G) or Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 (LTE)
- Memory/Storage: 1 GB RAM; 8 GB internal storage and microSD support up to 64 GB
- Display: 5-inch FWVGA IPS multitouch with 480X854 pixels
- Cameras: 5 MP front, 5 MP back with autofocus and LED flash
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n with hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, micro USB
- Operating system: Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Battery: lithium-ion 2000 mAh
- Colors: Sandstone Grey, Ceramic White, Teal, Mint Green, Orange, Gold and Salmon Pink (3G) or Sandstone Grey, Ceramic White and Gold (LTE)
As you can see in the above, the specs of the 3G and 4G LTE Studio C 5+5 are very similar. Both also feature dual-SIM active and are compatible with all GSM networks in the Americas. BLU Studio C 5+5 will cost only $89 USD while the Studio C 5+5 LTE will retail for $99 USD. They will be sold via Amazon and other retailers starting next month.