Ramos Onemos MOS1 begins shipping in early August
Ramos is a Chinese company known as a maker of affordable tablets, but now they join the smartphone market as well. Their first attempt, dubbed Onemos MOS1, was announced two weeks ago and will hit the market next month. According to the official press release, MOS1 will go on sale simultaneously online and offline "in early August."
Ramos made the MOS1 together with BYD using a five-edged crystal metal frame, "a structure based on a process requiring 208 complex procedures." Onemos MOS1 has the following specs and features:
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 SoC with Adreno 405 graphics
- Memory/Storage: 2 GB RAM; 32 GB internal memory, but no microSD
- Display: 5.5-inch multitouch with 1,920X1,080 pixels and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Cameras: 5 MP f/2.2 front, 13 MP f/2.0 back
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- Operating system: Android 5.0 Lollipop-based MOUI 1.0
- Battery: 3050 mAh with Quick Charging 2.0 (15 percent recharge in 10 minutes)
- Weight/Dimensions: 0.41 pounds; 6.07X3.04X0.26 inches
- Colors: gray, gold, white
This attractive Android handset will start around $325 USD and will be soon followed by the 6.x-inch MOS1 Max. We will get back to the topic next month once Onemos MOS1 hits the market, so stay tuned.