BLU Products announces Energy X Plus smartphone
Next to the selfie-centric Vivo Selfie smartphone that we mentioned earlier today, US market leader of unlocked handsets BLU Products also unveiled the Energy X Plus. This is another Android Lollipop smartphone that offers good value while focusing on providing the longest autonomy possible. In addition to the extended battery life, the BLU Energy XPlus also supports Reverse Charge, a technology that allows it to turn into a power bank when needed.
BLU Products Energy X Plus has the following highlights:
- Processor: Mediatek MT6582 SoC with Mali-400 graphics
- Memory/Storage: 1 GB RAM; 8 GB internal storage and microSD support up to 64 GB
- Display: 5.5-inch IPS with full lamination and 1,280X720 pixels
- Cameras: 5 MP front, 8 MP back with autofocus and LED flash
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n with hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, micro USB
- Operating system: Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Battery: lithium-ion 4000 mAh
- Colors: dark grey, white silver, luxury gold
Despite its generous power pack, the Energy X Plus is less than 0.32 inches thick. It has a clean metal finish and features dual-SIM active technology. Same as the Vivo Selfie, it will hit the market via Amazon next month. Energy X Plus has a price of $139 USD and is compatible with all networks in the Americas.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros