BLU Products unveils Vivo Selfie smartphone
US market leader in unlocked devices BLU Products unveiled today a new range of affordable Android smartphones, each with a specific set of features in mind. The selfie-centric Vivo Selfie offers a Super AMOLED display and comes with advanced camera software, not to mention the wide-angle 8 MP image snapper in the front and the Bluetooth selfie stick that comes bundled with the handset.
BLU Vivo Selfie packs the following specs and features:
- Processor: Mediatek MT6582 SoC with Mali-400 graphics
- Memory/Storage: 1 GB RAM; 8 GB internal storage and microSD support up to 64 GB
- Display: 4.8-inch Super AMOLED with 1,280X720 pixels and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Cameras: 8 MP front with LED flash, 8 MP back with autofocus and LED flash
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n with hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, micro USB
- Operating system: Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Battery: lithium-ion 2300 mAh
- Colors: sandstone grey, ceramic white, teal, mint green, salmon pink
This affordable Android handset features a Sony IMX179 sensor on the back and dual-SIM active. The BLU Products Vivo Selfie is compatible with all networks across the Americas and will go on sale next month on Amazon and other retailers for just $149 USD.