BLU Vivo Air LTE shipping later this month
The Vivo Air handset unveiled by BLU Products back in early 2015 at CES only featured 3G connectivity, although its product page mentioned "4G 850/900/2100" as one of its highlights. Now, a slightly different Vivo Air smartphone is up for pre-order, but featuring a Qualcomm Snapdragon processor and 4G LTE connectivity.
BLU Vivo Air LTE has the following specs and features:
- Processor: 64-bit, 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 SoC with Adreno 306 graphics
- Memory/Storage: 2 GB RAM; 16 GB internal storage, but no microSD slot
- Display: 4.8-inch Super AMOLED touchscreen with 1,280X720 pixels, 306 ppi, and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Cameras: 5 MP front, 8 MP back with autofocus and LED flash, capable of [email protected] fps video (Sony sensor)
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n with hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, FM radio, micro USB
- Operating system: Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Battery: 2050 mAh
- Weight/Dimensions: 0.22 pounds; 5.58X2.68X0.2 inches
This handset is entirely made using aircraft-grade aluminum alloy and will be available in white and black. According to the pre-order page on Amazon, shipments will begin on September 22. For now it looks like the white version is not available yet, but its pre-order page might show up in a few days as well. The pre-order price of the black Vivo Air LTE is $199 USD.