BLU Products launches Studio 7.0 LTE
Market leader of unlocked handsets in the US, BLU Products, introduced yesterday a new 4G LTE-capable Android device. The BLU Studio 7.0 LTE phablet has a large display, dual-SIM, and a very attractive price. According to BLU Products' CEO, "What the consumer wants today is a single device that brings value with an awesome display size and convenience."
BLU Studio 7.0 LTE has the following specs and features:
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 SoC with Adreno 306 graphics
- Memory/Storage: 1 GB RAM; 16 GB internal storage and microSD support up to 64 GB
- Display: 7-inch IPS multitouch with 1,280X720 pixels
- Cameras: 2 MP front, 8 MP back
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, dual-SIM, WiFi with hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0, micro USB 2.0
- Operating system: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Battery: 3700 mAh
- Colors: ceramic white, midnight grey, rose gold, navy blue
This large Android handset can be already acquired from Amazon, where it is currently listed as available for purchase at $199.99 USD. At last, those interested in it should know that Studio 7.0 LTE is compatible with all US carriers, including AT&T, T-Mobile, Straight Talk, Cricket, and more.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros