BLU Products Life One X hits Amazon
Amazon-exclusive Blu Life One X became available last week and, according to Blu Products, this handset is a real 3rd gen Moto G killer. When compared to Motorola's best seller, the Life One X scores 38 percent higher in Antutu, no less than 80 percent better in Geekbench 3 multi-core tests, as well as 51 percent higher in Basemark OS II. According to the official press release, this handset offers "stunning design and premium build quality with flagship performance."
BLU Products Life One X has the following specs and features:
- Processor: 1.3 GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6753 SoC with Mali T720 graphics
- Memory/Storage: 2 GB RAM; 16 GB internal storage and microSD support up to 64 GB
- Display: 5.2-inch multitouch IPS OGS with 1,920X1,080 pixels, 423 ppi
- Cameras: 5 MP with LED flash front, 13 MP phase data autofocus on back
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, dual-SIM, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, micro USB 2.0
- Operating system: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Dimensions: 7.35X2.83X0.33 inches
- Battery: 2900 mAh
Next to the handset, the retail package of the Life One X also contains a screen protector, flip case with window, headphones, charger, and USB cable. This smartphone works with all major carriers in the US, including AT&T, T-Mobile, Metro PCS, as well as the entire MVNO network. BLU Life One X can only be purchased via Amazon for a price of $149.99 USD.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros