Yu Yutopia Cyanogen flagship launches in India
Notorious OnePlus One and OnePlus Two are no longer the only flagship killers around, as Indian phone maker Yu has just unleashed the Yutopia, a 5.2-inch Cyanogen OS-powered handset. While offering high-end specs when compared to any Android phone launched so far, this handset is also one of the cheapest flagships currently on the market.
Yu Yutopia has the following specs and features:
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 SoC
- Memory/Storage: 4 GB DDR4 RAM; 32 GB internal storage and microSD support up to 128 GB
- Display: 5.2-inch Sharp OGS QHD multitouch with 565 ppi
- Cameras: 8 MP front, 21 MP f/2.2 and OIS, less than 0.02 seconds autofocus on the back
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, dual-SIM, WiFi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Operating system: Cyanogen OS 12.1 (based on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop)
- Weight/Dimensions: 0.35 pounds; 5.79X2.87X0.28 inches
- Battery: 3000 mAh with Quick Charge 2.0 (0 to 60 percent charge in 30 minutes)
This handset has a metal body and also features a fingerprint scanner on the back. If the $375 USD price tag is not low enough to make it attractive, Yu also revealed that Yutopia will be bundled with House Of Marley's Little Bird earphones. Unfortunately, it is only available for pre-order on Amazon India for now, and shipments will begin by the end of the month. International availability should follow in 2016, but nothing has been confirmed so far.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros