CES 2015 | Blu Vivo Air offers 4G LTE and a quad-core processor for less than $200 USD
US market leader in unlocked devices BLU Products has introduced quite a few new products at this year's CES and the headliner of this new line of products is Vivo Air, a 0.2-inch thick 4G LTE handset that comes with a premium design and offers great value. Blu Vivo Air is similar to the Apple iPhone 5S, with same side buttons and front sensors and lenses, although it has more rounded edges.
Blu Vivo Air sports the following specs and features:
- Processor: 1.7 GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6592 SoC with Mali-540 graphics
- Memory/Storage: 1 GB RAM; 16 GB internal storage
- Display: 4.8-inch Super AMOLED touchscreen with 720X1,280 pixels, 306 ppi, and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Cameras: 5 MP front, 8 MP back with autofocus and LED flash, capable of 1080p video recording
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n with hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, FM radio, micro USB
- Operating system: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Battery: 2100 mAh
- Dimensions: 5.5X2.66X0.2 inches
- Colors: white-gold, black-gun metal
According to the official press release, this handset is capable of achieving more than 30,000 points in the notorious AnTuTu benchmark. Blu Vivo Air will go on sale next week via Amazon and other retailers, priced at $199 USD.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros