BLU Energy X Plus 2 now official
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team! English native speakers welcome!
News Writer - Details here
BLU Products is back with another affordable handset, this time offering another great deal to the buyers on a very tight budget. The new Energy X Plus 2 is a 5.5-inch Android smartphone with a very generous battery and weak specs, but more than enough for first-time smartphone buyers or those looking for a backup handset.
BLU Energy X Plus 2 has the following specs and features:
- Processor: 1.3 GHz MediaTek MT6580 SoC
- Memory/Storage: 1 GB RAM; 8 GB internal storage and microSD support
- Display: 5.5-inch LCD multitouch with 1,280X720 pixels
- Cameras: 5 MP front, 8 MP back
- Connectivity: 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro USB, GPS, dual-SIM
- Operating system: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Battery/Autonomy: 4,900 mAh; up to three days of regular use
- Colors: rose, gold, black
For a smartphone with a price tag below $110 USD, all the above looks pretty good. The BLU Energy X Plus 2 is listed on Amazon for $106 USD, but the launch date is not public yet.