BLU launches Tank Xtreme 5.0 rugged smartphone
The latest handset by BLU Products is a budget product that comes with a shock-absorbent case that is also water-resistant. Sadly, its specs are low-end, but the Tank Xtreme 5.0 could be quite useful as a backup device or when its user needs to face tough environments.
BLU Tank Xtreme 5.0 has the following specs and features:
- Processor: MediaTek MT6580 with Mali-400 graphics
- Memory/Storage: 1 GB RAM; 8 GB internal storage and microSD slot (up to 64 GB)
- Display: 5-inch IPS multitouch with 1,280X720 pixels and Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Cameras: 5 MP front, 5 MP back
- Connectivity: 3G dual-SIM, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, micro USB 2.0, GPS
- Operating system: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Dimensions: 6.04X3.14X0.54 inches
- Battery: 3,000 mAh
This handset is certified to comply with the IP65 standard, being able to handle dust, rain, and water splashes. However, it is not intended to survive prolonged immersion in water.
BLU Tank Xtreme 5.0 can be acquired via Amazon for a regular price of $129.92 USD, but sometimes it is offered for $99 USD during short periods.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros