BLU Vivo XL2 now available in the US
The leader of the entry-level market sector in the US, namely BLU Products, has just updated one of its successful handsets, the Vivo XL. The new Vivo XL2 comes one year after its predecessor, offering a better processor, increased memory and storage, all while keeping the 5.5-inch 720p display.
These are all the specs and features of the BLU Vivo XL2:
- Processor: 1.4 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737T with Mali-T720 graphics
- Memory/Storage: 3 GB RAM; 32 GB internal storage and microSD support up to 64 GB
- Display: 5.5-inch multitouch with 1,280X720 pixels and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Cameras: 8 MP front, 13 MP back
- Connectivity: dual-SIM, 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, infrared, micro USB
- Operating system: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Battery: Lithium-polymer 3,150 mAh
- Colors: Midnight Blue, Liquid Gold
This handset has full 4G LTE coverage nationwide, including Bands 12 with VoLTE and HD Voice support for T-Mobile users. The regular price is $149.99 USD, and those interested can grab this phone from Amazon, while the lucky ones who took advantage of the flash sale at launch got it for just $99.99 USD.