CES 2021 | Asus unveils the ZenBeam Latte projector
Although there are quite a few (more or less) compact projectors on the market, the design of the majority hails back from the first decade of the millennium. The new ZenBeam Latte comes with a whole new design and can also act as a portable Bluetooth speaker.
According to Asus, "The exceptional design of ZenBeam Latte has been recognized as a CES 2021 Innovation Award Honoree, a Good Design Award 2020 and a Taiwan Excellence Award 2021." Since the images should say everything about the looks of the new projector, here are a few key specs and features:
- 300-LED-lumens light.
- Harman Kardon 10 W speaker with three audio modes: Movie, Music, and Gaming.
- Projection range of 40 to 120 inches.
- Aptoide TV and wireless mirroring support.
- Up to 12 hours of autonomy as portable Bluetooth speaker.
- Up to 3 hours of autonomy when projecting video content.
For now, there is no information about the availability of the Asus ZenBeam Latte, but we expect to see it reach the market for less than US$250 in the coming months.