CES 2019 | Asus redefines luxury on a budget with the ZenBook 14 UX431
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team! Especially English native speakers welcome!
German-English-Translator - Details here
Unveiled in Las Vegas at CES, the new Asus ZenBook 14 UX431 comes with a compact NanoEdge design, a brand-new Utopia Blue finish, an exclusive NumberPad dual-function touchpad, and a generous selection of hardware components. Although it is still classified as an ultrabook, the new ZenBook 14 features a dedicated graphics solution, namely the NVIDIA GeForce MX150.
In addition to the aforementioned entry-range dedicated graphics card, the Asus ZenBook 14 UX431 comes with the following hardware choices and features:
- Processor: Intel Core i3-8145U, Intel Core i5-8265U, and Intel Core i7-8565U
- Memory/Storage: up to 16 GB LPDDR3; up to 1 TB PCIe x2 SSD + SATA SSD
- Display: 14-inch LED IPS NanoEdge with 1,920 x 1,080 pixels, regular and anti-glare options
- Connectivity: WiFi 2x2 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, SD card slot, 3.5 mm audio jack, USB 3.1 Type-C, USB 3.1 Type-A, USB 2.0, HDMI
- Operating system: Windows 10 Professional or Home
- Weight/Dimensions: 2.62 pounds; 12.73 x 8.34 x 0.63 inches
- Battery/Autonomy: 47 Wh; up to 10.8 hours
The ZenBook 14 UX431 also sports a quad-speaker Harman Kardon audio system and an array microphone setup with support for Cortana voice recognition. Sadly, the NumberPad and fingerprint sensor are both optional.
Detailed pricing and configuration information will be announced at launch for every market. The new Asus ZenBook 14 is expected to hit the market by the end of Q1 2019.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros