Deal | Apple gift card giveaway Black Friday through Cyber Monday: US$150/£120/€150 with a MacBook Pro 16 purchase or US$50/£40/€50 with an iPhone 11
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team! English native speakers welcome!
News Writer - Details here
Apple is giving away official store gift cards as part of its Black Friday (November 27) through Cyber Monday (November 30) deal. Qualifying purchases, which can be made in an Apple brick-and-mortar store, at the Apple online store, on the Apple Store app, and even via a dedicated Apple shopping telephone line, will result in the shopper being given an Apple gift card with a value depending on the price of the product bought. So while a purchase of a brand-new set of AirPods will be rewarded with a gift card worth US25/£20/€25, there are greater monetary rewards to be had for larger orders.
The full breakdown of Apple’s Black Friday through Cyber Monday gift card deal is as follows:
- iPhone SE, iPhone 11, iPhone XR: US$50/£40/€50
- Apple Watch Series 3: US$25/£20/€25
- AirPods Pro, AirPods with Wireless Charging Case, AirPods with Charging Case: US$25/£20/€25
- iPad Mini: US$50/£40/€50
- iPad Pro: US$100/£80/€100
- iMac (21.5-inch LED): US$150/£120/€150
- MacBook Pro (16-inch): US$150/£120/€150
- Apple TV 4K, Apple TV HD: US$50/£40/€50
- HomePod: US$100/£80/€100
- Beats Studio 3, Beats Solo Pro, Beats Solo3, Powerbeats Pro, Powerbeats High-performance: US$50/£40/€50
Apple has even offered some flexibility to the deal by stating in the small print: “Qualifying purchases can receive a discount equal to the value of the eligible Apple Store Gift Card off the price of the eligible product and will be charged for all items at checkout, including the Apple Store Gift Card”. The Apple Black Friday through Cyber Monday gift card giveaway isn’t just limited to the US, UK, and Europe markets. Apple fans in Canada, Australia, and New Zealand can also take advantage of the limited-time sales event.