AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition now available with a 12 percent speed boost over its predecessor
AMD has just unleashed the sixth annual software release for its Radeon lineup of video cards, which comes with "a sleek new gaming application" alongside a few new features and — as one would expect from any new driver package — enhanced video performance and quality.
According to the official press release, the AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition (go here to get it) has the following highlights:
- A redesigned gaming application with new user profiles quick access to the software's functionality in-game using the same interface available on the desktop.
- Radeon Boost for up to 23 percent performance improvement by dynamically reducing the image resolution "with little to no perceptible change in image quality."
- Integer Display Scaling for "giving classic games a retro, pixel-art style look with ultra-crisp scaling options for high-PPI displays without a performance penalty."
- DirectML Media Filters for cleaning up photo and video files that AMD claims to deliver better quality than traditional de-noise and upscale filters.
- Radeon Image Sharpening and Radeon Anti-Lag with support for DirectX 11 games and an adjustment for the degree of sharpness, as well as support for DirectX 9 titles on pre-Radeon RX 5000 graphics cards.
In addition to the above, the new software package from AMD also comes next to an updated AMD Link mobile app — the Android version is already available for download and the one for Apple devices is scheduled to come out on December 23.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros