ZTE Blade S6 Plus launches globally
ZTE unveiled the Blade S6 Plus back in January, and now this handset hits multiple markets worldwide via eBay. The 5.5-inch phablet comes with 4G LTE connectivity and runs Android 5.0 Lollipop out of the box, but with the MiFavor 3.0 UI on top. This phablet aims the budget-friendly market but offers premium features, such as the octa-core processor or the JDI Super Screen display with In-Cell technology.
ZTE Blade S6 Plus has the following specs and features:
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 with Adreno 405 graphics
- Memory/Storage: 2 GB RAM; 16 GB internal storage and microSD support
- Display: 5.5-inch 720p with In-Cell technology
- Cameras: 5 MP front, 13 MP rear with autofocus and LED flash
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, dual SIM, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS with A-GPS, micro USB 2.0
- Operating system: Android 5.0 Lollipop with MiFavor 3.0
- Weight/Dimensions: 0.31 pounds; 6.1X3.07X0.3 inches
- Battery: lithium-ion 3,000 mAh
ZTE Blade S6 Plus is only available in silver finish and comes with "an innovative function that allows the device to double as an infra-red remote control" that works with multiple devices, including TVs, air conditioning units, or DSLRs. The phablet is in stock and already ships to those who take advantage of the introductory price of $269.99 USD, £182.99 GBP or €252.99 EUR.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros