ZTE unveils Nubia Z9 Mini and Z9 Max smartphones
ZTE unveiled today two new Android handsets at a special press event that took place in Beijing. The Nubia Z9 Mini and Nubia Z9 Max feature metal-frame designs with glass rear panels, but they are not identical twins. While the Mini has a 5-inch display and specs for buyers on a lower budget, the 5.5-inch Max comes with more powerful specs and a price to match.
These are the specs of the ZTE Nubia Z9 Mini and Nubia Z9 Max:
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 - Qualcomm Snapdragon 810
- Memory/Storage: 2 GB - 3 GB RAM; 16 GB internal storage and microSD support for both
- Display: 5-inch - 5.5-inch, both with 1080p resolution
- Cameras: 8 MP front, 16 MP rear (both, but only 1080p video recording for Mini and 4K for Max)
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, micro USB
- Operating system: Android 5.0.2 Lollipop with Nubia UI 2.8
- Battery: 2,900 mAh
The prices of these handsets on the Chinese market are about $240 USD for the Z9 Mini while the larger Z9 Max hits the $400 USD mark. It is not known yet if they will reach the US or yet, but we will get back to them as soon as we hear about it.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros