ZTE unveils Blade S6 4G smartphone
ZTE unveiled a new handset in Hong Kong earlier today, namely the Blade S6. This Android Lollipop smartphone has a generous 5-inch screen and is powered by the new Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 octa-core chipset. It also offers HiFi sound, "a SLR like ultra-high-definition camera" and 4G LTE connectivity, all for roughly $250 USD.
ZTE Blade S6 comes with the following specs and features:
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 with Adreno 405 graphics
- Memory/Storage: 2 GB DDR3 RAM; 16 GB eMMC internal storage and microSD support
- Display: 5-inch HD capacitive touchscreen with In-Cell technology
- Cameras: 5 MP front with wide-angle lens, 13 MP back with autofocus, Sony IMX214 sensor
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS with A-GPS, micro USB 2.0
- Operating system: Android 5.0 Lollipop with MiFavor 3.0 UI
- Dimensions: 5.67X2.78X0.3 inches
- Battery: lithium-ion 2400 mAh
This handset can use two nano-SIM cards and can be purchased in silver or pink matte finish. According to the official press release, ZTE Blade S6 will hit Amazon and eBay "in selected markets," but will also be globally available via AliExpress. Its retail price is $249.99 USD.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros