ZTE unveils Blade S7 selfie-centric smartphone
ZTE Blade S6 came out in January and now, less than a year later, it already gets a successor. ZTE has just introduced the Blade S7, a premium mid-ranger with an aluminum frame, glass back, and a generous front camera optimized for selfies.
The highlights of the new ZTE Blade S7 include the following:
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 SoC with Adreno 405 graphics
- Memory/Storage: 3 GB RAM; 32 GB internal storage and microSD support (using second SIM slot)
- Display: 5-inch IPS multitouch with 1,920X1,080 pixels
- Cameras: 13 MP front, 14 MP with autofocus and LED flash on the back
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0 with LE and A2DP, GPS with A-GPS, micro USB
- Operating system: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Weight/Dimensions: 0.29 pounds; 5.59X2.64X0.28 inches
- Battery: embedded 2500 mAh lithium-ion
- Colors: rose gold, lemon green, diamond white, space gray
In addition to the above, the Blade S7 also has a fingerprint scanner on the front panel that can be used to perform various other functions as well. Unfortunately, the phone will also be available in Asia for now. At roughly $280 USD, the ZTE Blade S7 looks like a very good deal, and it would not be a surprise to see it available internationally as well, maybe under a different name.