IFA 2015 | ZTE reveals Axon Elite
Described by Android Central as "ZTE's most premium smartphone to date," the Axon Elite is a slightly different ZTE Axon Pro. Compared to its sibling, it comes with leather trim on top and bottom, less memory and internal storage, but also has a microSD slot and a fingerprint scanner.
All in all, the ZTE Axon Elite has the following specs and features:
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 SoC
- Memory/Storage: 3 GB RAM; 32 GB internal storage and microSD support up to 128 GB
- Display: 5.5-inch multitouch with 1,920X1,080 pixels
- Cameras: 8 MP front, 13 MP + 2 MP on the back
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- Operating system: Android 5.0.2 Lollipop with MiFavor 3.2
- Battery: 3000 mAh with Quick Charge 2.0
In addition to the fingerprint sensor, ZTE Axon Elite also features an eye sensor and voice unlocking. The handset will go on sale in Europe later this month for around 465 USD, with more markets to follow in October. ZTE Axon Elite is now present at IFA and can be found at Hall 25, Stand 105 at the Berlin ExpoCenter City. We will get back to it as soon as we hear news about its price and availability in North America, so stay tuned.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros