MWC 2016 | ZTE announces Blade V7 and V7 Lite smartphones
While ZTE does not have any flagship on display at this year's MWC in Barcelona, they have just unveiled two mid-rangers that offer attractive looks and competitive prices. ZTE Blade V7 and Blade V7 Lite are part of the same lineup, but each has its own strong parts and, as strange as it might seem, the Lite is the only one to feature a fingerprint scanner.
ZTE Blade V7 and Blade V7 Lite have the following specs and features:
- Processor: MediaTek MT6753 octa-core (V7) and MediaTek MT6735P quad-core (V7 Lite)
- Memory/Storage: 2 GB RAM; 16 GB internal storage, microSD support
- Display: 5.2-inch full HD (V7) and 5-inch HD (V7 Lite), both with 2.5D glass protection
- Cameras: 5 MP front, 13 MP back (V7) and 8 MP front and back (V7 Lite)
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, micro USB
- Operating system: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Dimensions: 5.75X2.85X0.3 inches (V7) and 5.66X2.76X0.31 inches (V7 Lite)
- Battery: 2500 mAh (both)
While pricing info is not available yet, ZTE revealed that V7 Lite will be the first one to hit the market. It will debut in Russia soon, then will reach Mexico, Spain, Germany, and Thailand. The V7 should arrive this summer in Germany, Spain, South Africa, Ethiopia, and Mexico. We will get back to these handsets as soon as we hear more about their pricing and - maybe - US availability.