CES 2017 | ZTE launches Blade V8 Pro smartphone
ZTE Blade V8 Pro is an attractive new mid-ranger that can be already pre-ordered in the US. Unveiled earlier this week at CES, this Android handset comes with a dual-camera setup, a mid-range octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, and is driven by Android Marshmallow.
The list of specs and features of the ZTE Blade V8 Pro includes the following:
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 SoC
- Memory/Storage: 3 GB RAM; 32 GB internal storage and microSD support
- Display: 5.5-inch multitouch with 1,920X1,080 pixels and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Cameras: 8 MP front, 13 MP + 13 MP dual-camera on the back with dual flash and 4K video capture
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, dual-SIM, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, USB Type-C 2.0
- Operating system: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Weight/Dimensions: 0.4 pounds; 6.14X3.03X0.36 inches
- Battery/Autonomy: 3,140 mAh with Quick Charge; up to 450 minutes talk time and 300 hours in standby
In addition to the above, we should also highlight the fingerprint reader and the metal frame. Pre-orders are already live, and shipments are expected to begin on January 18. The pre-order price is $229.98 USD, and those who place their orders by January 17 will also get a complimentary phone case.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros