CES 2017 | ZTE Blade V8 now official
ZTE Hawkeye and the ZTE Blade V8 Pro have not been unveiled alone at CES, being accompanied by the mid-range ZTE Blade V8. This is a smartphone that targets mobile photography enthusiasts on a budget and will not launch in the US anytime soon. ZTE Blade V8 will probably never reach the North American market since this is the area where the more powerful Blade V8 Pro is scheduled to go on sale.
ZTE Blade V8 has the following specs and features:
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 435
- Memory/Storage: 2 GB or 3 GB RAM; 16 GB or 32 GB internal storage
- Display: 5.2-inch multitouch with 1,920X1,080 pixels
- Cameras: 13 MP front, 13 MP + 2 MP dual-camera setup on the back
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, micro USB
- Operating system: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Battery: 2,730 mAh
In addition to the above, this mid-ranger also features a fingerprint reader. Interesting enough, especially for an affordable device, ZTE claims that Blade V8 can shoot "high-quality 3D photos" in addition to the bokeh effects provided by the dual-camera setup.
The prices are not public yet, but since the more powerful Blade V8 Pro hits the US for $229.98 USD, the non-Pro versions should come for less than $200 USD for the 3 GB/32 GB variant. Russia and Japan will get it next month, with Germany, Spain, and China to follow by March.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros