ZTE Blade A2 Plus hits India
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team!
German-English-Translator - Details here
ZTE returns to India with the Blade A2 Plus mid-ranger, which has been unleashed in a press conference held in New Delhi earlier today. Its main highlight is the massive 5,000 mAh battery, but it comes with good specs overall for the price.
ZTE Blade A2 Plus has the following specs and features:
- Processor: MediaTek MT6750T with Mali-T860 graphics
- Memory/Storage: 4 GB RAM; 32 GB internal storage and microSD support up to 128 GB
- Display: 5.5-inch IPS LCD multitouch with 1,920X1,080 pixels, 404 ppi, and 2.5D curved glass
- Cameras: 8 MP front, 13 MP back with dual-tone LED flash and PDAF
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, micro USB
- Operating system: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with ZTE MiFavor UI on top
- Weight/Dimensions: 0.42 pounds; 6.1X3X0.38 inches
- Battery: 5,000 mAh with Ultra-fast charging
- Colors: silver, gold
With a price tag of ₹11,999 INR (around $178 USD), the Blade A2 Plus will hit India exclusively via Flipkart starting on February 6.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros