LG K10 2017 launching in South Korea later this month
LG unveiled at least four new mainstream smartphones this year at CES 2017. The LG K3, K4, K8, and K10 are all expected to launch this year, though the manufacturer has not yet detailed the pricing of its new K series of smartphones until now.
The K10 X400 is now slated for a launch in its home region of South Korea in the next one to two weeks for a price of about 300,000 Won or 240 Euros according to local reports. All three major carriers are expected to carry the smartphone including SK Telecom, KT, and LG Uplus.
Core specifications show nothing remarkable as the hardware seems typical of the suggested price point. Android 7.0 Nougat, the fingerprint sensor, and the removable battery should appeal to users using older smartphones without such features.
At least one retailer is already listing the K10 with 16 GB of storage (Model LGM250N.ADECBK) for just 212 Euros.
Main specifications according to manufacturer:
- Processor: MediaTek MT6750, 1.5 GHz, Octacore
- Display: 5.3-inch, HD, In-cell Touch, 1280 x 720, 277 ppi
- RAM: 2 GB LPDDR3 RAM, 16 or 32 GB eMMC ROM, microSD (up to 2 TB)
- Camera: 5 MP Front (wide-angle), 13 MP rear
- Battery: 2800 mAh, removable
- OS: Google Android 7.0 Nougat
- Dimensions: 148.7 x 75.3 x 7.9 mm
- Weight: 142 g
- Network: LTE, 3G, 2G
- Connectivity: WLAN 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, USB 2.0, NFC
- Colors: Black, Titan, Gold
- Fingerprint sensor
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team! Especially English native speakers welcome!
News and Editorial Editor - Details here
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros