Wileyfox launches Swift 2 X smartphone
Wileyfox unveiled two affordable handsets back in November, about one year after its first two handsets arrived on the market. After the original Swift and last year's Swift 2 and Swift 2 Plus, this UK-based company now unleashes another smartphone that joins the Swift lineup, namely Swift 2 X.
Swift 2 X comes with the following specs and features:
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 SoC with Adreno 505 graphics
- Memory/Storage: 3 GB RAM; 32 GB internal storage and microSD support up to 64 GB
- Display: 5.2-inch full HD multitouch with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection and 424 ppi
- Cameras: 8 MP front, 16 MP back
- Connectivity: hybrid dual-SIM, NFC (Android Pay support), 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, USB Type-C
- Operating system: Cyanogen OS 13.1 (based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow)
- Battery/Autonomy: 3,010 mAh with Quick Charge 3.0 support; up to 260 minutes talk time and 180 hours standby
This handset also has a fingerprint reader on the back and, fortunately, comes with both a traditional 3.5 mm audio jack and USB Type-C. The only color option available is "midnight" (black) and the price is around $270 USD.